In this video podcast, business professional Rory and Lindsey discuss about Tutoring for kids and how it can be the salvation for a business owner.
Struggling to balance running your business with teaching your kids from home? Have you considered online tutoring for kids? Balance in business and life is a big issue these days and there are many strategies to help keep you focused on your business growth while ensuring your children receive the education they deserve. Online tutoring for kids is a business owner’s salvation.
On this of The Big Picture Business Podcast, we speak with Lindsey Wander who is the founder of WorldWise tutoring. With so many of us business owners stuck at home having to run our businesses and teach our kids at the same time, she has some great strategies for at-home learning, executive functioning, and how to use tutors to fill in our teaching blind spots. Not only that but she shares her own business strategies and how she went from a biomedical engineer to an educator to a business owner.
Other Topics Discussed Include:
• Why trusting your intuition is vital in business and life
• How to balance business and teaching your kids so neither get the short end of the stick
• Tips for staying resilient as a business owner during Covid-19
• The power of asking your customers what they need
• Strategies for building a team designed to scale your business and much, much more!
“We need to struggle or be challenged to create new ideas.”Lindsey Wander
“Don’t make assumptions about what your potential clients are wanting.”Rory Carruthers